An old cowboy wandering the west with a batshit crazy dog and a fine Buckskin Mare in a Lakota LQ drug around by a tired ol' Dodge Pickup.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Ya'll May Be Right!

... and I DID fall on my head one too many times...

But when I crash and burn that very last time I think all will be able to agree that it wasn't for lack of trying!

Working on those decisions I mentioned... and it's a piece of work, because the wrong ones I made run deep and take some diggin' to reach...

To read how things are just starting to shake out follow on back to my Old Blog... It's a continuing story... 'cause I'm whipped to a pulp... but I ain't done yet!
-Brian

2 comments:

  1. Your story is becoming more interesting by each post. I am glad I kept your old blog on my blog sidebar. I had a feeling at the time you might go back to the old one. We all do. Do you still have your horse? Any plans to return to your land in AZ? I look forward to reading your blog in the future to find out if you do. Hang in there Brian, I can relate to how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I still have both blogs listed in my list!

    ReplyDelete